X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torro Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger 1

Can anyone please help. I've got my new tank, charge the battery, turned remote on then tank, switch on the start up, the Tiger did the start up sound and then nothing. Won't do anything after. I've tried the binding procedure. If anyone can help, it will be very appreciated.

I had a similar problem with the Torro T34. Wouldn't stay bound to Tx & would croak after startup when I tried to move it. Figured try charging battery (too low?). Worked. I recommend replacing stock battery/charger with better ones. I got MX2 NIMH charger & 3000 & 5000 mah batteries from IMEX Taigen. The stock chargers that come with aren't worth much & batteries aren't the best, either. Maybe someone has a better idea to help you out. I hope this solves the problem.

Comment

Yes, I agree with "Tank for us". I opened mine out of the wooden box. I used the battery that came with it. The engine started and then became silent. Put in another battery, and it runs fine.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone. The new battery worked. But it drove around for about a minute, I tried to fire the main cannon twice and nothing happened. Then it shut down. Now it won't connect again. Could this be a binding issue??

Comment

Working...
        X