Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long factory reception sneak peek.

I've been having a vey nice rapport with the seller on AliExpress who had the Heng Long factory actually side-grade a Stug III from TK7.0 to TK6.0. As a result of that she has relayed my opinions on the TK7.0 sound options, and today she shared a bunch of pictures with me from a visit they did yesterday with the Heng Long factory. It's from their reception area (no pics from the factory floor... trade secrets) but still nice to see.

TTFN,
    Rob
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

That is cool. Thanks for posting

Comment

Some pictures I was sent by my favourite AliExpress seller of Heng Long's new offering.

Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

That looks sweet!

Comment

Working...
        X