X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M26 Pershing..r/c in 1:30 scale!

In building my 1:16 r/c conversions of display models, PzKpfw 1A, PzKpfw 1B & Renault FT, I've been using the guts from Heng Long's 1:30 scale tanks. They make two, a Sherman and a Pershing. I picked up a Pershing today for a future project, a PzKpfw Breda from the Spanish Civil War. I haven't started it yet.

In the meantime, before I cannibalize the Pershing, I'm posting some photos and a short Youtube video. You could consider this a "gateway tank". You know, for your kids, grandkids...or yourself when you're bored! I'm told they are compatible with HL's 1:16 tanks, but I haven't tried it myself. Wish they made a Tiger!

Proportional steering and acceleration. Sound. Turret rotation. MG light. IR emitter and receiver. Four hit lights on top. Rubber tracks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1719.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	322314

Name:	IMG_1720.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	201.7 KB
ID:	322315

Name:	IMG_1721.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	322316
    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

I've got a Sherman coming in, to be a donor if I ever find that Renault. Until then I will use it to annoy SWMBO...
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Working...
    X