X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think she's on to me...

Postman arrived early, and I got this unpacked before the missus was up...

When she came down I got the usual "Seriously, another one?" so I tried the "No, I've had this one a while..."

To which she replied "Dat lijkt me stug...". Which is Dutch for "I doubt that very much...". Well either that, or her tank recognition skills are improving... or both!!
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

The empty sprues and tools next to it may have tipped her off! Maybe you could say "this one's for you dear, so we can spend quality time together". It hasn't worked for me yet, but you can always try....

By the way, if you're up to it, cut open the right hatch. That's where the doggie toting crew member goes. This is on my StuG IV, but it's the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	StuG IV 17.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	322589

Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
      ...if you're up to it, cut open the right hatch. That's where the doggie toting crew member goes. This is on my StuG IV, but it's the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	StuG IV 17.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	322589
      Well, I am planning do do as much work as time and money allows on all my tanks, and this one will be no exception. So there will be hatches opened and lights fixed. Already experimenting with green SMDs and the notek lights...

Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Working...
      X