You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which brand makes the best King Tiger model?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which brand makes the best King Tiger model?

Which brand makes the best King Tiger model? I am looking to purchase one to detail and use as a battle tank.

Originally posted by Marshalpadutch View Post
    Which brand makes the best King Tiger model? I am looking to purchase one to detail and use as a battle tank.
    Tamiya is by far the best. Expensive but worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshalpadutch View Post
      Here is a King Tiger that has the best "price": $100 for the HL tank in static condition, $40 for the IR LegoDEI system, $75 for the 6.0S board, steal gearboxes and wire/cable set, and $10 for the new paints. Just my 2 cents :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7498.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	324420

Name:	IMG_7500.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	324421

Comment

Taigen/Torro make a great product…… and the guys at IMEX/TAIGEN are great to work with…. And it’s an American based outfit…..you won’t go wrong….& motionRC…. Is another good source….I’ve a “fleet” of 12 tanks..8 are from Taigen/IMEX…… based on my experience stay away from MATO….all metal tanks which is impressive but the electronics are indeed questionable

Comment

Here is my family of King Tigers. I think all king tigers look great no matter where they are from :-) Even my Mato King Tiger is running well (lucky me)

Name:	IMG_7569.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	324580

Comment

Working...
          X