X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK 6.0 MFU reset

I managed to screw up the settings on one of my tanks MFU. The forward/reverse-lef/right joystick movements are reversed somehow. Any ideas on how to bring it back to factory settings? Swapping the motors polarity around does nothing.

Originally posted by Zippersnapper View Post
    I managed to screw up the settings on one of my tanks MFU. The forward/reverse-lef/right joystick movements are reversed somehow. Any ideas on how to bring it back to factory settings? Swapping the motors polarity around does nothing.
    It sounds like you engaged the “Tamiya” stick mode. To set it back to HL, try pressing the “G” button and at the same time moving the left stick down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

It sounds like you engaged the “Tamiya” stick mode. To set it back to HL, try pressing the “G” button and at the same time moving the left stick down.
      Thank you sir...I tried that, No Bueno....

Comment

One more step: swap the left motor and right motor leads, then try swapping the polarity. You may have inadvertently crossed them.
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
          One more step: swap the left motor and right motor leads, then try swapping the polarity. You may have inadvertently crossed them.
          Thanx SoCal. I did swap the polarity already, but did not think to swap L&R. I will try that next.

Comment

Working...
          X