Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heng long Sherman

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David - I have researched placement in the interest of accuracy. As a result I have seen crew MG placement variations.. End of day I choose a spot I have either stumbled across or imagine, "what would I do?" My 76W has the .50 facing forward. A .30 will be mounted on the TC front.

Comment

Originally posted by 761st View Post
      David - I have researched placement in the interest of accuracy. As a result I have seen crew MG placement variations.. End of day I choose a spot I have either stumbled across or imagine, "what would I do?" My 76W has the .50 facing forward. A .30 will be mounted on the TC front.
      The meaning of "TC front"? Turret....? Thanks :-)

Comment

He means in front of the Tank Commander hatch. Like on Fury.
        RC tank parts and accessories I make
        www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Yes. In front of the Tank Commander.

Comment

Thank you both :-)

Comment

I installed all three M1919 MGs on my three M4 tanks. Thank you gentlemen for your help in reducing more items in my US parts box :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0305A.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	346611

Comment

Very cool! They look great! Where did you get the lower hull on the EZ-8?

Comment

It's a 1974 production Tamiya Sherman 105mm. It was converted into IR battle by the installation of the 2001 Tamiya MFU. I purchased the whole tank.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
                    It's a 1974 production Tamiya Sherman 105mm. It was converted into IR battle by the installation of the 2001 Tamiya MFU. I purchased the whole tank.
                    WOW! So a collector's piece within the gallery. I have some 21st aircraft, They make a great statement just hanging from the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X