X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henglong King Tiger

I want more King Tiger videos in action.

youtube.com. lol

Comment

Lol yes I know. Guess I'll just make some when I get my King Tiger.

Comment

Not probably what you were expecting, but your post prompted me to make up a camera tank. My plan is to use this at IR battles to get eye level views of the fights. I used my KT as the subject.

I've since reversed the turret so that the barrel doesn't hit the subject during close encounters.
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

That was pretty sweet! Also that Tiger looked huge and I liked the paint scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
            Not probably what you were expecting, but your post prompted me to make up a camera tank. My plan is to use this at IR battles to get eye level views of the fights. I used my KT as the subject.

I've since reversed the turret so that the barrel doesn't hit the subject during close encounters.
            What an excellent idea! Now you just need a figure in the commanders hatch wearing a trench coat and a fedora with a card saying “PRESS” in the hat band.

Comment

For members who owns HL KTs....if you want your KT to look like those from Taigen or Torro, Toucan has these on Ebay.. You can make offer around $9 to $9.50. I got 3 :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l16001.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	331247

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Metal Plate Mudguard for Henglong 1/16 German King Tiger RC Tank 3888 3888A at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Working...
              X