X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmitter problem Heng Long Tank

Hi, I have a 27mhz transmitter with Crystal. The live and neutral wires from the battery compartment have separated from the attachment points inside trani. Can anybody help with where they go to inside trani..I think I have live point but not the neutral
    A photo would help
    Cheers
    Dave

You aren't being ignored but you may not get an answer right away. Most folks here use the newer 2.4ghz technology, which is quite advanced compared to the mhz equipment. If you like your tank, and don't mind doing some soldering etc., you might consider replacing the Tx & Rx. It would run about $70 or so. I just threw away a mhz board from a static model I'd pulled for just that reason, but the power wires were missing, and I didn't see any clues to your problem.
    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

A very nice RC tank member shared with me this little upgrade for all of my transmitters. And now my thumbs feel so comfortable while controlling my tanks. They are those large sized end caps of the wire shelves that you can buy from your local hardware stores. Hope you all find this cheap upgrade helpful.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9825.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	340571

Comment

Working...
      X