• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Model Type to Select when using aftermarket Tx

Click image for larger version

Name:	4011B036-350A-4471-BD9A-D3B2084E2C55.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	336020I have a flysky fs-tm10 (predecessor to fs-i6x) and was wondering what model type do people select to use what’s essentially a heli radio for a tank. For using it for a scale RC tractor trailer or whatever it’s, but what is best option for tank? Running Taigen v3 MFU and their channel links shows which channel links need pitch roll and yaw but both helis and gliders have those 2 parameters.

Any tips?

I have a full metal torro leopard 2a6 (white winter camo scheme) that I’m going to be setting up the same way as my Heng Long Abrams after I get it all figured out.

Ps I got around the smoke issue by using channel 6 to turn on smoke heater (with a 3s battery) and using channel 7 with a brushed esc to control the motor (the newest metal box and 370 sized brushed motor to blow the smoke) with a $5 30amp brushed ESC which i have set up for both independent control and as a mix with throttle.

I actually have 2 smoke units in the Abrams...one for exhaust with just the box and the motor and the 2nd has 2 heaters and an on/off relay with additional smoke exits so it produces a smoke screen effect (whixh the actual tanks have.

Also; I have FPV front and rear, channel 9 changes camera input.

yes, it’s all going to fit lol
Working...
X