X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long King Tiger

So I just bought my 1/16 King Tiger and when the volume is up it tends to crackle a little. Especially when making the firing noise. Has this happened to you? Is it normal or a falty speaker?

Originally posted by Cameron Schaeffer View Post
    So I just bought my 1/16 King Tiger and when the volume is up it tends to crackle a little. Especially when making the firing noise. Has this happened to you? Is it normal or a falty speaker?
    Most likely a weak speaker. It’s pretty rare but can happen.

Comment

Ok so now the speaker doesn't work all together. They sent a new one to me but it doesn't work neither. I don't know what to do and I'm quite frustrated. Any thoughts?

Comment

If you only have one tank, it is quite difficult to check if your board or the button volume on your transmitter is bad.

Comment

Hello - I had the same issue when I got my KT. I contacted the seller and they sent me a new speaker - the new one works great.

Comment

So they have sent me a new speaker. That didn’t work. They sent me a new electronic motherboard. That didn’t work. So now they are going to send me a new speaker, motherboard and remote controller and see if that fixes it. This is by far the best costumer service I’ve ever had! Seriously. They aren’t giving up. It’s Toucan Hobby in China. They actually did a facetime to test everything with me. I’ll keep you posted if all those things fix the problem. Really cool guys. On another note, I’ve started painting my tank while I wait.

Comment

Also does anyone know the exact color tan that is on the King Tiger? I want to paint the metal parts but want them to match.

Comment

I’m very happy with Toucans support. While they have asked me to jump through a couple hoops they have given me everything I’ve asked for and more. They are also happy to give me a great quote buying H-L tanks from them.

Comment

I find Toucan Hobby has better prices on eBay.

Comment

I hope they can find me a M26 for a reasonable price.

Comment

They will give you better prices if you ask for a quote. About 20% off the cheapest eBay price seems about average. Plus you can ask for the specific level of upgrades you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X