X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long

Does anyone know where I can find metal tank tracks and accessories for the 1/16 M26 Pershing?

Originally posted by Cameron Schaeffer View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find metal tank tracks and accessories for the 1/16 M26 Pershing?
    All over EBay. Try Toucan hobbies first they usually have them in stock and at fair prices. Just make sure you buy the ones that say US Stock or you will be waiting a very long time to receive them as it will soon be the Chinese New Year and then nothing ships out of China for a month or so.

Comment

Noted. Also is it only the M26 that has those tracks or does it share them with another Heng Long tank? I believe some other tanks share track types with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Schaeffer View Post
        Noted. Also is it only the M26 that has those tracks or does it share them with another Heng Long tank? I believe some other tanks share track types with one another.
        For the purpose of this answer YES it is only the HL M26 that uses the M26 metal tracks.

Can you mix and match other tracks? Yes but that is another topic completely.

Comment

Chinese NY vacation started last Friday, Thursday for us due to time zone differences and they have told me their shipping company is on holiday until at least a week from this coming Monday. The Toucan people I deal with in Hong Kong have been answering emails this week.

Just the tracks,
          Heng Long Metal Caterpillar Tracks Pedrail 1/16 USA M26 Pershing RC Tank 3838 | eBay

The whole wheel, suspension and tracks set but from China,
          HengLong M26 Pershing 1/16 RC Tank 3838 Metal Tracks Idlers RoadWheels Sprockets | eBay

Another choice is the Mato set. I have heard for some of the tracks their offering is better than the HL metal tracks. I Know nothing about this set myself,
          Mato Metal Upgrade Kits for Henglong RC 1/16 USA M26 Pershing Tank 3838 | eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
            Chinese NY vacation started last Friday, Thursday for us due to time zone differences and they have told me their shipping company is on holiday until at least a week from this coming Monday. The Toucan people I deal with in Hong Kong have been answering emails this week.

Just the tracks,
            Heng Long Metal Caterpillar Tracks Pedrail 1/16 USA M26 Pershing RC Tank 3838 | eBay

The whole wheel, suspension and tracks set but from China,
            HengLong M26 Pershing 1/16 RC Tank 3838 Metal Tracks Idlers RoadWheels Sprockets | eBay

Another choice is the Mato set. I have heard for some of the tracks their offering is better than the HL metal tracks. I Know nothing about this set myself,
            Mato Metal Upgrade Kits for Henglong RC 1/16 USA M26 Pershing Tank 3838 | eBay
            Mato M26 tracks requires the use of a Mato M26 sprocket for best results.

Comment

Working...
            X