Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrel recoil install tutorial exist?

Hello all,
    Was wondering if there is any how-to references out here for adding barrel recoil to my H-L’s? Really want it on my Tiger and Panther, would be sweet on a Pz-IIIH

Thanks in advance!
    Steve near Pittsburgh

I think HL only put recoils into a few of their tanks: Tiger I, Leopard, M4, Abram, T34/85, and KT. Its best to buy the tank that has this feature. A few months back, I did try to install by myself on a panther and KT. It was a very difficult task. Those plastic parts between the airsoft unit and the front mantle are special parts with clearance at their top. You need to buy the right parts. They are not the same as those on the normal tanks. Because you need to install a flat metal bar that is connecting the unit to the barrel. As the trigger pulls the the BB firing unit back, it pulls the barrel back too. Then after the unit ejects the BB, the barrel goes forward. Then our senior members explained that the timing for this recoil effect was wrong. The barrel supposed to recoil after the fire and not before. So I lost interest in this feature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8337.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	337019

Comment

Working...
    X