X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heng long 2nd machine gun L9

hi everyone. im new here and have been involved with rc tank many years , started from 1/24 vstank ( years ago) to 1/16 heng long. i love to tinker my tanks. i have heng long T90, KT, panther tanks tk 6.0v.
    i recently purchased m1a2 abram tk 7.0v. modified to flash / smoke barrel and added search light.
    im in process adding second machine gun in L9 port, The problem im running into is second machine gun sound works, but the Led light does not flash.
    i tested the bulb separately; and it light up

i connected LED light to L9 port, pressed K+A to change second machine gun sound. ; I then shutoff and restart the tank and controller, It does not work. Second machine gun sounds works, but no Led flashing from L9 port.Im at loss. appreciate your input

I did not know that there is a L9 port. I don't see it on my HL board.

Comment

heng long tK 7.0 version

Comment

Thank you for the info. I bought all 7.0 tanks RTR. So I just ran them and did not really look into those boards. I learn something new today

Comment

Maybe reverse the plug in the socket? I know it sounds silly, but some LED's I've gotten are different in polarity; normally the red/positive lead is longer, but occasionally.....that factory worker goofed?
          Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

thank you. i will check this out

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
              Maybe reverse the plug in the socket? I know it sounds silly, but some LED's I've gotten are different in polarity; normally the red/positive lead is longer, but occasionally.....that factory worker goofed?
              Bob, messing around with this TK 7.0, I have LED's in both ports L9 (2nd machine gun flashing light) and L10 (Independant control multiple tank LED lights)... the polarity is correct. No matter what I do on the transmitter, changing machine gun sounds, etc. neither LED will light up. Have you by chance been able to get any of these 2 ports to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippersnapper View Post

Bob, messing around with this TK 7.0, I have LED's in both ports L9 (2nd machine gun flashing light) and L10 (Independant control multiple tank LED lights)... the polarity is correct. No matter what I do on the transmitter, changing machine gun sounds, etc. neither LED will light up. Have you by chance been able to get any of these 2 ports to work?
                Nope, sorry. I'm guessing it's a "future function".
                Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Ok, thanx

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone else has managed to get the L9 port to work. I'm trying to see if I can possibly install two machine guns on one of my tanks but as said I can't get the L9 port to flash. It lights up for a split second when I flip the power switch so I know it works but I can't get it to do the actual machine gun light function.

I also have the L10 port set up to run my taillights, and it works just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X