You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help on where a few extra parts go on Heng Long Abrams tank??

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on where a few extra parts go on Heng Long Abrams tank??

Where do these parts go??

Hi All: my 1/16 scale Heng Long Abrams M1A2 came in the mail in good shape yesterday. Everything worked right off the bat, although I haven't tried doing the IR combat with my Sherman tank yet to see if that works ok.

All the parts went on pretty well. However, there were a couple parts left over, I couldn't for the life of me figure out where they go. I might have missed them in the instructions, but I sure didn't see them anywhere. Also, looking for holes in the tank I couldn't see where they might go.

I'll attach a copy of the instruction sheet. The parts in question are: 1) sprue "B", the rectangular frame part "2" and 2) the second one sprue "E" two identical parts "8"

Not a big deal, but if anyone has a clue where they go on my tank, I really appreciate it.

Cheers

Davegee Click image for larger version

Name:	Document_2022-05-13_081550.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	345717

The rectangular frame goes around the exhaust area in the rear of the tank. Not sure about the other two.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      The rectangular frame goes around the exhaust area in the rear of the tank. Not sure about the other two.

Steve
      Thanks, Steve!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by davegee View Post
        Where do these parts go??

Hi All: my 1/16 scale Heng Long Abrams M1A2 came in the mail in good shape yesterday. Everything worked right off the bat, although I haven't tried doing the IR combat with my Sherman tank yet to see if that works ok.

All the parts went on pretty well. However, there were a couple parts left over, I couldn't for the life of me figure out where they go. I might have missed them in the instructions, but I sure didn't see them anywhere. Also, looking for holes in the tank I couldn't see where they might go.

I'll attach a copy of the instruction sheet. The parts in question are: 1) sprue "B", the rectangular frame part "2" and 2) the second one sprue "E" two identical parts "8"

Not a big deal, but if anyone has a clue where they go on my tank, I really appreciate it.

Cheers

Davegee Click image for larger version

Name:	Document_2022-05-13_081550.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	345717
        E8 goes on the commanders cupola ring just behind the MG. They are handles for the commander to hold onto when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post
          E8 goes on the commanders cupola ring just behind the MG. They are handles for the commander to hold onto when needed.
          Excellent! Thanks!

davegee

Comment

Working...
          X