X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Torro 1/16 Scale Soviet T-34/85 Unpainted Medium Tank RTR Thread

1/16 Scale Soviet T-34/85 Unpainted Medium Tank from Torro - RTR - TOR1113909001

Click image for larger version

Name:	mastera.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	346043

The T-34 was the mainstay of Soviet armored forces throughout the war. Its general specifications remained nearly unchanged until late 1944, when it received a firepower upgrade with the introduction of the greatly improved T-34/85 variant. Its production method was continuously refined and rationalized to meet the needs of the Eastern Front, making the T-34 quicker and cheaper to produce.

Faithfully recreated in 1/16 scale, Torro continues to grow its reputation as a producer of high quality, high functioning RC tanks. This Pro Edition of the T-34 features more than 70% metal part construction, a 360 degree rotating turret, a realistic torsion bar suspension, and a barrel recoil and muzzle flash effect that fires in sync with the IR (infrared) battle system.

This version is delivered as RTR (Ready to Run), meaning it is fully functional out of the box, but it is UNPAINTED, giving modelers more freedom to detail, paint, and weather their model to their final preference. For the pre-painted version, visit here.

All Metal Track System

All of Torro's "Pro-Edition" tanks feature full metal drive systems. Single track links are connected with steel pins, propelled by metal drive sprockets and riding over metal road wheels and idler. Confidently conquer terrain with these durable metal tracks!
    High Torque Motors

Reliable metal geared gearboxes are driven by high torque motors.
    Heavy Metal Castings

Hoist hooks, hatches and even simulated "welds" are reproduced in cast metal for unsurpassed realism! (Painted version shown)
    IR Battle Ready

Engage in friendly infrared ("IR") combat with other tanks using Torro's proprietary IR Battle System, both inflicting hits upon and receiving hits from opponents! Sounds and action signal each hit, until the 5th hit disables the tank. After 10 seconds, the disabled tank restarts and can rejoin the fight!
    Onboard Charging

Torro's convenient onboard charging system eliminates the hassle of removing batteries after every driving session. Safely charge the onboard NiMH battery by plugging the included charger's plug into the tank's concealed charge port.
    Superb Scale Fidelity

Molded details, metal cast parts, brass photo-etched parts, and functional elements such as opening hatches all elevate this RC model to the next level, making it a perfect display piece when it's not powering through the battlefield outside.
    360 Degree Turret

Fully rotate the metal turret 360 degrees, and move the all-metal barrel up and down to train on your target. Torro's integrated drive electronics gives you complete proportional control to translate your precise inputs to all axe of movement. Drive, turn, traverse, train, and fire!
    Barrel Recoil and Muzzle Flash Effect

The Pro-Edition of Torro tanks are distinguished by their synchronized barrel recoil and muzzle flash effect. When firing the main cannon, the barrel recoils at the same time that an LED inside the barrel flashes and a firing sound plays through the tank's internal speaker. Normally a costly aftermarket feature, this entire system is pre-installed in this Torro Pro-Edition T-34/85.
    Exhaust Effect

Glycerin-based "exhaust effect" simulates engine exhaust emanating from the two rear mounted chimneys.
    Torsion Bar Suspension

Unlike simpler models with basic spring suspension arms, this Torro tank features a torsion bar suspension system that functions like the real tank! Torsion bars impart positive downforce on the tracks at all degrees of rotation, resulting in significantly improved traction over uneven terrain.
    Realistic Operation

A modern 2.4GHz radio is included and pre-programmed for all modes of movement. The tank's drivetrain, turret, and barrel are precisely controlled with your input at up to 50 feet distant.
    RTR

The convenience of "Ready to Run" (RTR) allows new players to join the world of RC Tanks with ease!
    Features:
    • 70%+ metal parts including turret, main barrel, tracks and drive system
    • 360 degree turret rotation
    • Barrel Recoil with Muzzle Flash effect
    • Realistic Torsion Bar suspension system
    • Metal lower hull, drive wheels, idler wheels, and road wheels
    • Single pad metal tracks connected with steel pins
    • Onboard charging system via charge socket
    • Proportional acceleration, steering, turret traverse, and gun movement
    • Realistic sound system and smoke effect generator
    • Fires an invisible IR signal to be used as part of Torro's proprietary Infrared Battle System, which disables other tanks when hit five times during simulated combat. Up to 20 tanks at the same time can battle each other!
    Includes:
    • Torro Soviet T-34/85 Unpainted 1/16 Scale Medium Tank - RTR
    • 7.2V NiMH battery with Tamiya connector
    • 7.2V NiMH battery charger
    • 6-Channel 2.4GHz radio transmitter
    • Infrared (IR) battle system receiver
    • Painted cosmetic accessory parts
    • Adhesive decal sheet
    • Set of small parts and accessories
    • Smoke effect oil (vegetable glycerin)
    • Complete instruction manual in English and German
    Requires:Optional:Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL: 14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
    BUILD TIME: 1 Hour

Scale 1:16
    Length 50cm / 19.6in
    Width 19cm / 7.4in
    Height 17.5cm / 6.9in
    Weight 4200g / 148oz
    Body Material Metal/Plastic
    Chassis Material Metal
    Track Material Metal
    Motors Two 380 motors (28x37mm)
    Bearings Metal Bushings
    Gearbox Gear Material Steel
    Adjustable Gear Ratio Fixed
    Differential Type Gear
    Suspension Type Bogie
    Sprocket Metal
    Road Wheels Metal
    Idler Wheel Metal
    Adjustable Idler No
    Turret Rotation 360 Degrees
    Lights Yes
    Sound Yes
    Exhaust Effect Yes
    IR Battle Ready Yes
    Airsoft BB Launch No
    Track Recoil Yes
    Cannon Barrel Recoil Yes
    Required Battery 2S 7.4V 1800mAh (included)
    Required Radio 6 Channel (included)
    Skill Level Beginner
    Build Time 1 Hour
    Recommended Environment Indoor / Outdoor
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

The caption photos show a different model but the same attributes apply.
    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Aros, I see you starting all these great threads for tanks but none (or the same few) are in stock. Are these coming into stock soon?

Comment

That, my good man, I do not have an answer for currently but I could certainly ask Tom or Bill who may have the answer to that question. If so, I will gladly post the response here.
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Bill said we are getting a host of Heng Long tanks sometime in June. You're welcome!
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

With everything going on that’s good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                Bill said we are getting a host of Heng Long tanks sometime in June. You're welcome!
                How about the metal version Torro RTR tanks that you are creating a whole bunch of threads for?

Comment

Sorry no word on those at the moment...
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Love my Taigen T34/85...

Comment

Great looking T34!

Comment

Working...
                      X