X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby Needs Help upgrading HL M4A3

Hello, first time here. I just bought a Heng Long M4A3 tank with the TK7.0 board, I got an IR Receiver from Lego Dei but his instructions are for a TK6.0 board. How do I connect his new IR receiver to my TK7.0 board.
    Thanks

Welcome. The Sherman is one of my most durable tanks. As far as your question. I don't know the answer. There are quite a few here who will. Enjoy the Sherman.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldwalter View Post
      Hello, first time here. I just bought a Heng Long M4A3 tank with the TK7.0 board, I got an IR Receiver from Lego Dei but his instructions are for a TK6.0 board. How do I connect his new IR receiver to my TK7.0 board.
      Thanks
      You connect it to the same port on the 7.0 “black box” aka MFU that HL uses for their IR receiver.

Comment

* IR receiver - CN16 - green arrow (positive at top)
        * IR emitter - CN15 - blue arrow (positive at top)
        * IR hit flasher - I use LED3 - purple arrow (positive on the outside)
        * Jumper - CN6 - light blue arrow

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E0926.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	350648

Comment

Nice job David
          Since the MFU on the 7.0 and 7.1 have a different plug from the 6.0 and 6.1 I just cut the lead off the HL apple and solder to the Lego wires
          I have every JST connection but the little 3 pin plugs and I think they are the JST with a 2.0 pitch which means they are 2mm spacing between pins
          Welcome R.W. to the forum. The normal JST's pins in the HL tanks are 2.54 pitch. The LED pins are Dupont 2 pin 2.54 pitch connectors. Hope that helps.
          Lots of good people on here

Comment

Working...
          X