X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1128 Mobil Gun System (MGS) Stryker by RC Kootai

After months of waiting...it has arrived. It's going to need some work to make it more durable as it seems to be 3D printed. The front four wheels steer. It is an 8x8 with suspension although the front suspension doesn't work quite as well as the rear. Was it worth the money...probably not, but it is the only Stryker on the market currently. All the hatches open. The top turret cover and rear cover for the battery are held on with magnets. I haven't put all the accessories on as I am going to be breaking it down to make some mods to it. It came with a HL version 7 control board and transmitter. I haven't fired it up yet as I need to get to bed...

More info later.

Attached Files

Very cool! Looking forward to the progress.

Comment

Here is a 1/6 scale M1126 ICV.

Comment

Very cool Hellcat! Small wonder this hobby is addicting.

Comment

Thanx for posting this. I've been looking at this since Stanlley announced it on FB. Any Metal parts? Smoker? Recoil?

When it was stated it would have a Henglong MFU, I had hope it was actually going to be a Henglong item-Sad it wasnt. I couldnt swallow the shipping fee...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	355234

Comment

Owwww!

Comment

Gearboxes are all metal along with the shafts. Shipping was steep. No smoke system, no IR, and no flash, but I will be adding IR and flash. Uses a standard HL v7.1 system for control.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X