X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum member SALUTE to Bob A!

I want to publicly thank Bob A for gifting and sharing this rabbit hole world of rc tanks. His support, generosity and espirit de corp are the likes of which I have only known in the military. Which makes sense as we are both Vets.

It started when he posted "Mato tanks for free." I watched that post and there were no replies, Thought WTF over? I want them. Not only did he send them, he included buku diorama props for my son and I. For us this came at a much needed time in our lives. Gotta say, above and beyond the gifting of just tanks and stuff was the happy face of a kid playing with hedgehogs, barbed wire and legless tank commanders. Sadly some of those commanders ended up as POWs behind the barbed wire.

I have had fun exploring these Matos and their "challenges" They are a fantastic addition to our armory. And yes, the 7 year old is the better driver. The Torro Pz III is next on the table.

To you my friend Bob, OORAH!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hand-Salute-2.gif Views:	0 Size:	116.8 KB ID:	352920

Haha….. when I posted “free Mato tanks…. I thought my email would blow up….. it didn’t…I was going to repost with a price but I was contacted and the best part is 761st got 3 tanks….. and a bunch of strings bought for a diorama but the wife blew that right up….. anyway those Mato tanks are up and running as they should…..

Comment

Those diorama pieces have opened up a whole new world of imagination for us both! I will keep everyone posted on progress. Looking at paint as soon as Florida weather isn't scorching then wet then scorching then...

Comment

Working...
      X