Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng long King Tiger TK-7.0 issues

I started this because i need some help
    In February of 2021 i was gifted a TK 7.0 Tiger 2, it was amazing but then issues appeared like the right side track trying to come off the wheels but most importantly the sound stopped. I have checked the speaker’s wires (which are connected and not torn or loose) but the sound still won’t work.
    I am making this group so i can get some help and maybe some others with similar issues can get some help because google has no answers

The sound on my KT 7.0 died after the first 20 minutes of running it. It turns out the speaker was a lemon and after a few back and forth emails with the company I purchased it from, they replaced the speaker at no cost to me. The replacement has worked fine ever since - going on 8 months.

Hopefully your fix is as easy as mine was.

Comment

I too had a HL speaker go bad.

Comment

I blew out a Taigen speaker pretty easily connected to a Clark TK-40 at full volume.

Comment

My king tiger is having cannon sound problems so the sound wont work when firing the BB

Comment

Would a loose wire do that?

Comment

I've checked the wires, they are all in the control board, nothing seems damaged, so I don't know what the problem is

Comment

When the firing mechanism fires it is loud so you can’t hear the cannon, you can turn the firing off with a button pattern but i cannot think of it

Comment

You gotta press Gbutton plus b button to turn off the airsoft feature

Comment

Working...
                  X