X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Painting

Looking for a person who can paint my tank. Will pay for the service. I'm ln the Los Angeles california area.

Originally posted by Rolo61 View Post
    Looking for a person who can paint my tank. Will pay for the service. I'm ln the Los Angeles california area.
    What type of tanks? What kind of paint scheme? There are those that specialize in WW2 German, American and Russian and a few that can do all three. Then there are those folks that do modern tanks best.

Helps us out with a little more information as to what you are looking to achieve in your paint scheme. Also understand that it may not be cheap as experience comes with a cost.

Comment

I have a HL Walker Bulldog in kahki color. Would like a light camouflage color. Green,black. I know it may cost. But willing to pay for it.

Comment

That is a pretty straight forward color scheme. Someone should be able to help you out.

Comment

Hope to see you finish your tank soon so we can join you in battle. Our next battle in LA will be on September 10. If you can go , please bring your tank with you to show it and check with other members.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1583A.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	355648Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1580A.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	355649

Comment

Working...
          X