X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 :16 Challenger 1 tank crewman

Hello guys, does anyone know where I can purchase 1:16 scale tank crewmen in desert camouflage for my 1:16 Challenger 1 tank? (commander and loader)

I am not sure these are what you are looking for....

Comment

For a Challenger, probably looking more for a modern one, but this guy is expensive. You can have him painted for an extra fee though:

https://www.dklmrc.com/116_Modern_Br..._21412443.aspx

Or James from Armoured Models does a set:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I saw some affordable tank crewmen wearing woodland camouflage and berets. My challenger 1 tank is in desert camouflage and I want to depict a Gulf War challenger 1 tank. My question is can I use crewmen wearing woodland camouflage and berets on a gulf war challenger 1 in desert camouflage? Can any one share pictures where tank crewmen dressed this way in the gulf war? I have attached pictures for emphasis.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clement View Post
            I saw some affordable tank crewmen wearing woodland camouflage and berets. My challenger 1 tank is in desert camouflage and I want to depict a Gulf War challenger 1 tank. My question is can I use crewmen wearing woodland camouflage and berets on a gulf war challenger 1 in desert camouflage? Can any one share pictures where tank crewmen dressed this way in the gulf war? I have attached pictures for emphasis.
            Not really sure. I have a set of those guys that came with my Chieftain so I kinda forgot about them. I'm not sure if their uniforms were the same as modern ones; although, I would say they would probably be appropriate for a Chally 1. As for the camo issue, I know the US used some woodland camo stuff in the 1st Gulf War. Perfect example would be the chemical suits. The US had no desert camo chem suits back then so they just used the woodland stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X