X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Ian evac

Looks like September is still a favorite for hurricanes. As I prep for this one, I remembered my village. It's unfinished but I do not want to try and locate buildings scattered throughout the neighborhood. So, I ordered an evac. Seems everyone took me seriously.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_50439681.jpg Views:	0 Size:	279.4 KB ID:	357657

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_50439425.jpg Views:	0 Size:	351.6 KB ID:	357658

Oh damn 😳

Comment

Update: Neighbors that lost power are in the process of having it returned. Still no internet except at my neighbor's house. Our friend's shop was flooded. The crew got together and cleaned up a five-bay garage. No BMWs or Porsches were harmed. The ones outside were salvage cars for" parts ". Recovery and clean-up is the name of the game. No time for tanks. But! I did score a jerry-can at the shop. It looks like a WWII Wehrmacht. How can I determine who, what and where?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-9055.jpg Views:	0 Size:	220.4 KB ID:	358149
      Click image for larger version  Name:	68642145243--0D7E3892-7BF8-4312-B6B6-927CD3842F1F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	358150

Comment

Glad to see you made it out somewhat unscathed. A++

Comment

Originally posted by Zippersnapper View Post
          Glad to see you made it out somewhat unscathed. A++
          Thanks brother! Good to back among the civilized.

Comment

Working...
          X