X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taigen/Torro rc Panther G

I'm looking into barrel recoil units for the Taigen/Torro Panther G, and I cant seem to find any that are provided by the company, does anyone know if HL recoil units are compatible with Torro's electronics? and if not what are some recommendations for barrel recoil?

Originally posted by Tank_Man_11 View Post
    I'm looking into barrel recoil units for the Taigen/Torro Panther G, and I cant seem to find any that are provided by the company, does anyone know if HL recoil units are compatible with Torro's electronics? and if not what are some recommendations for barrel recoil?
    There are two different types of HL recoil systems. I will assume you mean the metal upgrade recoil system which uses servos for recoil and elevation.

To be able to use it the control system will need to be capable of operating the servos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tank_Man_11 View Post
      I have the old version Taigen BB Panther G. From my understanding, I cannot put the recoil unit in there with the stock board inside. I bought a Clark board and Clark recoil unit. I will install them both into the Taigen Panther G. My Torro Panther G is an IR version. It already has the recoil feature in it. So which tank do you own? BB version or IR version? If you haven't bought one, get the IR and the recoil feature is included. The BB version and the IR version are quite different inside. It costs a lot to switch from BB to IR.

Comment

thank you for the help.

Comment

An infrared firing unit for Taigen RC tanks. Direct replacement. Does not include the LED flasher (120620) or IR emitter.

Comment

Working...
          X