Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long Restock and New Arrivals

Attention all Tankers,
    Motion RC just received a shipment of Heng Long TK7 tanks. Most are replenishments of existing models, and there are a couple of new releases, the Pershing Pro and Upgrade editions. The popular models sell out quickly, so grab them while they are in stock (at the new lower price!)
    Heng Long RC Tanks Heng Long has produced RC tanks for over 30 years, and their fun, realistic tanks offer an ideal starting point for new drivers wanting to explore the world of RC tanks and RC armored vehicles. All of Motion RC’s Heng Long 1/16 scale tanks utilize the latest TK6 MCU (Multi-Function Control Unit) for

Thanks for the update! Any word on when a shipment of Roban parts will arrive?

Comment

I highly recommend the Pershing Pro. I had to do mine from a static and it cost way more then that.
      Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
        Thanks for the update! Any word on when a shipment of Roban parts will arrive?
        Sorry, I don't have info on Roban. The best I can suggest is to sign up for the Back in Stock reminder.

Comment

FYI- Just received my Walker Bulldog the other day along with an extra Admiral Li-Ion pack. Beautiful model but it appears HL has changed their battery connectors to XT60's. Motion should offer tank packs with those connectors or at least a Tamiya to XT60 adapter. Not a biggie, gonna make my own adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by caddguy6 View Post
            FYI- Just received my Walker Bulldog the other day along with an extra Admiral Li-Ion pack. Beautiful model but it appears HL has changed their battery connectors to XT60's. Motion should offer tank packs with those connectors or at least a Tamiya to XT60 adapter. Not a biggie, gonna make my own adapter.
            I bought a bunch of Tamiya to XT60 connectors pretty cheap off Ebay. They were really compact as they were fully molded plastic connectors. Search for "Integy Adapter XT60 Male to Tamiya Type Female Connector". There are also similar XT60 connectors that convert Deans connectors and others in one pack.

Comment

I use T connectors on most my models. That said when I first got my tanks I put XT30 connectors on them and the li-ions. Then I started using 5200 2s LiPos I had on hand and since they had T’s I swapped the tanks to T connectors. XT30s are a great choice for these.

Comment

So, did anyone buy any tank from the MotionRC with their discounted prices? Which one did you buy? Your reason?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
                  So, did anyone buy any tank from the MotionRC with their discounted prices? Which one did you buy? Your reason?
                  I got the M1. I guess it was discounted, it was 10 bucks off. I had to make my own adapter also. Got some extra Tamiya connectors because the M1 comes with that 60 connector. I got the Admiral 3500 li-ion batteries and test run it last night and got a really long runtime on it but i didn't run a lot of throttle through it so it didn't eat up the power. I did order the TK6.0 board and a 6.0 transmitter because i want the M1 turbine sound. Mine is the version 7.0 which it only has two diesel model sounds and the M1 turbine sounds were not incorporated in the new 7 boards from what i was told.

1/16 Scale M1A2 Abrams Battle Tank Professional Edition by Heng Long - RTR - HLG3918-002 One of the world's most effective combat systems for nearly 40 years and counting, the M1 Abrams is recognized around the world as the "tip of the spear" for America's mechanized infantry. Drive a piece of history with this functio

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
                    I picked up two M4s another Abrams and Pershing. Why? No Ca sales tax added, free shipping and they all come with steel gearboxes. Not going to build any of them soon just packing away for future projects.

Comment

Yeap! Good picks R99. I like that they come with steel gearboxes. I don't mind the plastic running gears.

Comment

Working...
                      X