X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL king tiger track adjustment issue

Has anyone come up with a way of adjusting the tracks on the heng long king tiger? I know that my tracks are alittle loose and in need of adjustment. But what I see is that there is no way of adjusting the tension of the tracks. Like on the Abrams. So I removed one link and the track is to short to put back on the tank. Dumbfounded!!

Originally posted by tmodel66_71 View Post
    Has anyone come up with a way of adjusting the tracks on the heng long king tiger? I know that my tracks are alittle loose and in need of adjustment. But what I see is that there is no way of adjusting the tension of the tracks. Like on the Abrams. So I removed one link and the track is to short to put back on the tank. Dumbfounded!!
    On the newer Tigers 6.0-7.0 version there should be an adjustable idler. Your operation manual should indicate were and how to access it.

Comment

Thanks.
      found it.

Comment

I'm putting the slip ring in my hl king tiger. Just like I did the hl m1a2 abrams. But the king tiger doesn't seem to have any power. Freshly charged battery put in tank and no power. What am I missing?

Comment

King tiger's power switch is outside rear between the pipes. Its turned on, right?

Comment

Yeah it's turned on.
            No power

Comment

Working...
            X