Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of my wheelhouse...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of my wheelhouse...

Well, here it is, the tank that started all the ruckus, last weekend. As I stated in a previous post, I upgraded my Tiger 1 with a "Recoil Cannon". The wiring harness was built incorrectly, so I couldn't install the wire, for the "Cannon Flash". The harness was built with the "White" plug. That plug wouldn't fit into the correct LED port. The good people at Toucan, sent the correct plug to, at no charge. It finally arrived yesterday, so I soldered it in last night, and away we go. The "Recoil" function is connected to the airsoft BB loading, so sadly, the timing of the blast, and LED flash, are just a bit off. At any rate, I felt the good people of this forum needed an explanation, so there ya' go... Sorry gang. I'm having difficulties in loading the video.

Video here... https://youtu.be/I93SafUrHu0 Other than the fact that I cant video, and drive my tank at the same time, this shows how the barrel actually recoils BEFORE the blast and flash. I'll try to get the timing issue fixed. I'll update the post if and when that happens.​

Comment

Working...
    X