You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos, videos, drones; pictures of tanks.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
    Interesting. I ordered some 7.0's last month and the rep made a point of asking if I wanted the Tiger & T-90 sounds. I didn't think much of it at the time, but maybe there are different sound options depending on the tank. It'd be worth checking into.
    Thats what I thought but the TK7.0 that came with the M1 that i purchased originally only had those two diesel engine sounds but after ordering the separate TK7.0 by itself it had the M1 sounds. That makes no sense. They really need to list the sounds of a module if you purchase one separate for the tank you have AND the manufacturers need to include the correct sounds for the model they are installed in. Lack of communication.

Comment

Glad to hear you got the unit with the Abrams sound!

Clay

Comment

Originally posted by ccarley View Post
        Glad to hear you got the unit with the Abrams sound!

Clay
        Thanks Clay. It does sound pretty good. I wish there was a bit more blending sound from idle to transition when the tank starts to move but its OK. I happy with it.

Comment

As far as I knew there were two sets of 7.0s with two different sound sets. The problem is that half of the distributers don't know that.

Comment

Working...
          X