X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long M1 video clip

Video clip of the M1 driving around a bit. I'll make a nice video outside after i get the new radio and module installed.
    I have a new TX v6.0 coming and already have an TK6.0 These will be installed as soon as I get the TX. It has the M1 sounds. This is the TK7.0 which it only has two diesel sounds so.....
    But!, I think this gear, v7.0 will do really good inside the Tiger 1, at least I'm hoping this radio gear will work in the Taigen Tiger. I'll have to track down the connection ends to what does what but I think it will work and if so then these sounds will fit the tiger a lot better. The video is a bit low quality but over time will increase as processing on youtube is ongoing right now but its ok to see now.

Originally posted by deepdiver8055 View Post
    Video clip of the M1 driving around a bit. I'll make a nice video outside after i get the new radio and module installed.
    I have a new TX v6.0 coming and already have an TK6.0 These will be installed as soon as I get the TX. It has the M1 sounds. This is the TK7.0 which it only has two diesel sounds so.....
    But!, I think this gear, v7.0 will do really good inside the Tiger 1, at least I'm hoping this radio gear will work in the Taigen Tiger. I'll have to track down the connection ends to what does what but I think it will work and if so then these sounds will fit the tiger a lot better. The video is a bit low quality but over time will increase as processing on youtube is ongoing right now but its ok to see now.

Good start. Can’t wait to see it outdoors you are just scratching the surface as to what the RC Abrams is capable of doing and then some after more aftermarket modification are added. Trust me on that the have fun of pushing the limits and learning has just started.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

Good start. Can’t wait to see it outdoors you are just scratching the surface as to what the RC Abrams is capable of doing and then some after more aftermarket modification are added. Trust me on that the have fun of pushing the limits and learning has just started.
      Lol sorry man but I gotta laugh on this one. Not in any bad way or any disrespect but just a chuckle. I get a kick out of the "learning has just started" part of your message. Ok I haven't had many tanks but I've started in RC back in 1981 and then started to build giant scale planes for people around 1986 and also flying myself as well. Started with kyosho and thundertiger helicopters back in 82 and build and fly to this day. I only build and fly for myself now and I'm not as active. It use to be by main income and I did pretty well in it.

Anyway.... That just made me laugh about the learning curve thing and yes your right.... I have a lot more to learn about the tanks which I'm looking forward to. That tiger kit I built was actually right up my alley and was a good start.

I've done a lot in this business but I don't do a lot of posting on forums usually so it does tend to make a guy like me look like a newb but hey, nothing wrong with that either.

I appreciate your feedback and all others who reply to my post with tips, tricks and comps. Thank you for your advice you've giving me and thanks to all others as well. I'll use it wisely!

<A>

Comment

Originally posted by deepdiver8055 View Post

Lol sorry man but I gotta laugh on this one. Not in any bad way or any disrespect but just a chuckle. I get a kick out of the "learning has just started" part of your message. Ok I haven't had many tanks but I've started in RC back in 1981 and then started to build giant scale planes for people around 1986 and also flying myself as well. Started with kyosho and thundertiger helicopters back in 82 and build and fly to this day. I only build and fly for myself now and I'm not as active. It use to be by main income and I did pretty well in it.

Anyway.... That just made me laugh about the learning curve thing and yes your right.... I have a lot more to learn about the tanks which I'm looking forward to. That tiger kit I built was actually right up my alley and was a good start.

I've done a lot in this business but I don't do a lot of posting on forums usually so it does tend to make a guy like me look like a newb but hey, nothing wrong with that either.

I appreciate your feedback and all others who reply to my post with tips, tricks and comps. Thank you for your advice you've giving me and thanks to all others as well. I'll use it wisely!

<A>
        No offense was intended and my remarks were solely tank related so if I offended you I am sorry. I too have a very extensive and well rounded RC background starting back in the mid 1970 (yes I am old like you). Sadly you like me are the rarity not the norm these days. You will catch on faster then most that have far less experience using their hands to build and take things apart. I am sure you like me learned the bulk our skills by doing without the aid of an online question and answer forum or video tutorial to make things much easier.

I am sure many here on this forum can tell you the same. RC tanks are a rabbit whole and once you start down it you will only want more modification to make them stronger, heavier, faster, cooler looking, better battling and more type options.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

No offense was intended and my remarks were solely tank related so if I offended you I am sorry. I too have a very extensive and well rounded RC background starting back in the mid 1970 (yes I am old like you). Sadly you like me are the rarity not the norm these days. You will catch on faster then most that have far less experience using their hands to build and take things apart. I am sure you like me learned the bulk our skills by doing without the aid of an online question and answer forum or video tutorial to make things much easier.

I am sure many here on this forum can tell you the same. RC tanks are a rabbit whole and once you start down it you will only want more modification to make them stronger, heavier, faster, cooler looking, better battling and more type options.

Oh no no no, I never took any offense at all. It's just that low amounts of postings usually look like a new guy so I was just letting you know. I'll be 58 in couple weeks so yeah i can relate. It's just funny to see the learning remark and i know you didn't mean anything by it at all. It's all good my friend.

Comment

Working...
          X