X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HengLong Panther G

So I’m looking to buy a professional edition Panther G from MotionRC, and I was wondering if the pictures are outdated and the problems, such as weak suspension in the front resulting in the nose of the tank tipping down, and the road wheels not being metal in the pictures but metal in the description. Thank You!

p.s here’s the site I’m buying from and where the pictures and description of the tank are, https://www.motionrc.com/products/he...tr-hlg3879-002

Originally posted by Tanker101 View Post
    So I’m looking to buy a professional edition Panther G from MotionRC, and I was wondering if the pictures are outdated and the problems, such as weak suspension in the front resulting in the nose of the tank tipping down, and the road wheels not being metal in the pictures but metal in the description. Thank You!

p.s here’s the site I’m buying from and where the pictures and description of the tank are, https://www.motionrc.com/products/he...tr-hlg3879-002
    Noise dive can be overcome by simply changing the suspension springs from the soft setting to the stiff setting. You do have to remove the road wheels and suspension arms to do this but that is a simple process.

I don’t believe any of Motions Panthers come with the metal wheel option. For that you would be better served finding one on EBay. Typically if a HL tank has metal wheel they will not be painted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

Noise dive can be overcome by simply changing the suspension springs from the soft setting to the stiff setting. You do have to remove the road wheels and suspension arms to do this but that is a simple process.

I don’t believe any of Motions Panther come with the metal wheel option. For that you would be better served finding one on EBay. Typically if a HL tank has metal wheel they will not be painted.
      Ahh, ok that makes sense. I knew that HengLong was hobby grade and a lot was adjustable but I doubted that you could change the stiffness thanks for pointing that out. Also for the road wheels I’ll probably buy on eBay if it doesn’t come with it. Thanks for responding!

Comment

Working...
      X