X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

why do rc tank chassis cost more than the tank itself ?

Originally posted by chuck81 View Post
    What chassis are you looking at because the typical HL stock chassis is only around $30 delivered.

Comment

a complete undercarriage i want one for a diy build im doing but everywhere i look they cost more than the tank itself does on motion rc

Comment

a complete undercarriage i want one for a diy build im doing but everywhere i look they cost more than the tank itself does on motion rc
        Where are you looking? If you can’t find the one you want at a cheaper price then buy a complete tank from Motion or Toucan.

Comment

I would buy a whole tank then and sell the excess parts.

Comment

The whole tank probably has a plastic chassis and running gear. The chassis that you are seeing sold by itself is likely an all metal one, with all metal running gear, sold as a replacement for someone wanting to upgrade the original all plastic tank.

Comment

@old wolf now that makes sense .....thank you brother

Comment

@old wolf now that makes sense .....thank you brother
                You got a lnik for the chassis you're lookin at? The ones I'm finding on eBay are all plastic and about 100-125 bucks. I, too, am looking to build my own vehicle on one of these lower hulls and if I can get the one with the metal running gear from factory it'd be that much better.

Comment

JennyC6 motion has a complete torro sherman undercarriage that is the one i picked up but about any henglong tank if you type the model and metal you can find the high dollar ones i was confused about

Comment

JennyC6 motion has a complete torro sherman undercarriage that is the one i picked up but about any henglong tank if you type the model and metal you can find the high dollar ones i was confused about
                    I can't find ANY chassis on Motion with running gear attached. At all.

Comment

JennyC6 go to the torro sherman select it and then select spare parts they had 1 left in stock when i got mine

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X