X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL Tiger 1 S33

Hey everyone been lurking for awhile here! Great group of knowledgeable folks here for sure! I’ve got a few tanks now all HL. (T90, T34, KV1). Man they are adddicting lol. My question is about the new HL S33 Tiger 1. Is there anything different or special about it compared to the grey Tiger 1? Is it the same mold with a different paint job? Thanks guys. I think the S33 looks great!

Well I ordered one! There weren’t many left on Motion so I pulled the trigger haha. My buddy has the grey one and I liked it so I’m sure this S33 variant will be great also. I’ll post some pics when I get it if anyone is interested.

Comment

From what I can see from the Motion RC listing, the only mechanical difference is that the S33 has steel drive gears, which will make it more durable as the regular base version just has plastic gears. This is great as that's one of the upgrades I have on my To Do list for my son's and my tanks. I bought the steel gears instead of the whole drive assembly, so I'll have to tear down the gear boxes, but I didn't see any point in buying the whole units.

I really like the S33 camp. My son recently got the winter camp version of the Tiger I. Enjoy your tank!

Comment

Thanks! Yeah the S33 looks great.

Comment

Got the S33 in the mail today. Here’s some pics. I think the camo looks great! Notice the red Japanese character sleeve on the box. Pretty cool.

Comment

Is Motion RC the only ones putting out the S33?

Comment

So far Motion is the only place I’ve seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Operator7G View Post
                From what I can see from the Motion RC listing, the only mechanical difference is that the S33 has steel drive gears, which will make it more durable as the regular base version just has plastic gears. This is great as that's one of the upgrades I have on my To Do list for my son's and my tanks. I bought the steel gears instead of the whole drive assembly, so I'll have to tear down the gear boxes, but I didn't see any point in buying the whole units.

I really like the S33 camp. My son recently got the winter camp version of the Tiger I. Enjoy your tank!
                all heng long tanks sold by motion have a steel gearbox, the tracks, sprocket and, idler on the upgrade versions are made of a low iron alloy.

Comment

Working...
                X