X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAKRC barrel recoil for Clark's board question

I installed the barrel recoil unit from DAKRC with the EMAX servo and the Clark's board into my Taigen tank. The EMAX servo only turns clockwise which makes my barrel moves forward. I can only position the EMAX servo in one position on the recoil unit. How can I make the servo turns the other counter clockwise direction? Thank you!

There is a setting for servo recoil reverse on the Clark boards that needs to be programmed via the Sony remote and battle system interface.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
      I installed the barrel recoil unit from DAKRC with the EMAX servo and the Clark's board into my Taigen tank. The EMAX servo only turns clockwise which makes my barrel moves forward. I can only position the EMAX servo in one position on the recoil unit. How can I make the servo turns the other counter clockwise direction? Thank you!
      If you can’t find the servo reverse on the board you can add in a servo reverse “plug” line. Small line with chip that simply reverse the signal. Can be found on Amazon for cheap and with fast shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by tank_me View Post
        There is a setting for servo recoil reverse on the Clark boards that needs to be programmed via the Sony remote and battle system interface.
        It works. I used the Sony remote to reverse the direction on the servo. The barrel of my tank recoil correctly now

Comment

Speaking of Sony remotes, will any Sony work? I have one for a long gone DVD lying around.
          Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I don’t think so. And it is only for programming the Clark’s boards. I hv 2. One came in a traded package. If you need it, I will give it to you at the next tank battle event.

Comment

Working...
            X