X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long battery issues

I just got a Heng Long sherman, and I used the battery all of the way down and now when i try to charge it, the charger is flashing red and green. Does this mean that the battery is not charging and is faulty?

I think that is what it's supposed to do. Leave it plugged in for a few hours, and see if it goes solid green.

Clay

Comment

Not surprised. The batteries I got with my HL were basic. Usually good for a a little while. There are great post here about how to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by DeputyTank View Post
        I just got a Heng Long sherman, and I used the battery all of the way down and now when i try to charge it, the charger is flashing red and green. Does this mean that the battery is not charging and is faulty?
        How old is your Heng Long RTR Sherman tank? What type of battery do you have?

Newer Sherman comes with Li-Ion pack. The 6.0 or 7.0 MFU (RC receiver) will stop the tank from running when battery drops to 6 volts.

Since your battery ran all the way down, is it an older tank using 5.3 receiver and NiMH battery? Those old style battery does not last very long. It may be a good idea for you to get a new pack.
        This Lectron Pro™ 7.2V (6-cell) 3000mah nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack is perfect for most all the Taigen and Torro tanks (minus the T-34, Stug3, and Panzer III Metal). This battery pack features top-quality Sub C cells in a flat pack configuration and a Tamiya connector on the discharge leads. Dimensions: Le

Comment

Working...
        X