X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

First post here, I have been on another forum site, and have been involved in the hobby for years. I see some familiar names here. And just thought I would make a post to say hello. I used to have Tamiya tanks, but over the years have sold them off. I just recently received a Taigen Sherman (76) and will be building that for my 12yr old son, and will probably need help lol. I am not familiar with all the boards that are out there and just trying to decide which way to go. I know clark boards were "once" the thing but have received negative reviews recently, other options that have had great reviews are beier, Kims board which I have learned from a forum member on the other site and also on here, so I guess it just comes down to personal preference, the new 7.0 heng long looks promising but there is a lack of sound sets, the taigen v3 has more sound sets but lacks the "drive" inertia etc. I used to be in a tank club and battled with Tamiyas, but that didnt last long, too much jack rabbit style. I am more into a realistic style.

Sincerely
    Wade

Hello to you! Im new here just a few days ago!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X