X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL Jagdpanther gun question

Can someone tell me if the HL Jagdpanthers cannon is the same as the HL Panther G's? (which it shouldn't be) Or is the Gun the same as on the HL King Tiger? (which it should be) I think I already know the answer but I'm contemplating a new project. Thanks for the help.

Chef

From looking at my HL collections, they are all different. HL KT's gun is longer and narrower than the Jagdpanther's gun.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
      From looking at my HL collections, they are all different. HL KT's gun is longer and narrower than the Jagdpanther's gun.
      Thanks for the response. Yes when I compare my HL Panther G gun to my HL KingTiger gun it is different.I wondered if the HL Jagdpanthers gun was the same as the KT's gun as it should be. The project I'm putting together is if need be getting a HL KT gun with recoil and fitting it to the HL Jagdpanther. Toucan has the KT gun assembly I'd be looking for. I'd then just be looking for the Tamiya or other aftermarket support for the G2 Mantlet as I want to modify/remove the IR light I see mounted in it and reroute it to the barrel.

Thanks again,

Chef

Comment

Working...
      X