You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about RC Tank issue with not moving like "shaking" when cannon was shooting.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about RC Tank issue with not moving like "shaking" when cannon was shooting.

Hello, I am new to this Hobby Squawk forums. I have seven Heng Long tanks right now. I just got Heng Long Soviet Union KV1 and KV2 this March. I noticed my KV1 was not moving when cannon was shooting. I saw Motion RC video on YouTube, KV1 was moving when cannon was shooting, it is not same as what my KV1 did. I don't know what is wrong with it. Please let me know what is wrong with it. Thank you.

Not all of them have built in recoil, Most actually don't. (Also unless you do the recoil your self you end up with the toucan reverse recoil....)

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssus View Post
      Not all of them have built in recoil, Most actually don't. (Also unless you do the recoil your self you end up with the toucan reverse recoil....)
      Staunchly defending the Soviet front during WW2, the KV-1 series of heavy tanks helped to force the German military to cancel their invasion plans of Operati...

Skip the video at 10:30 in Motion RC video. How he do that? My KV1 is 7.0 but that video is 6.0 old. I dont understand why his tank was moving when cannon was shooting. My another tank KV2 7.0 can move when cannon was shooting. Both KV1 and KV2 have same chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTANKSFUN View Post

Staunchly defending the Soviet front during WW2, the KV-1 series of heavy tanks helped to force the German military to cancel their invasion plans of Operati...

Skip the video at 10:30 in Motion RC video. How he do that? My KV1 is 7.0 but that video is 6.0 old. I dont understand why his tank was moving when cannon was shooting. My another tank KV2 7.0 can move when cannon was shooting. Both KV1 and KV2 have same chassis.
        OH YOU MEAN THE SHAKE RECOIL! That can be turned on and off with a command on the remote, check your manual.

Comment

OH YOU MEAN THE SHAKE RECOIL! That can be turned on and off with a command on the remote, check your manual.
          I looked in back of battery tray door on the remote, there is list of command. Recoil command is K+S. Is that for shake recoil?

Comment

Finally it WORKED!!! K+S on the remote is the ANSWER!!!! Thanks man!

Comment

Finally it WORKED!!! K+S on the remote is the ANSWER!!!! Thanks man!
              Np! I accidently turned my tanks into slow mode when I first got them and couldn't figure out wtf was going on.

Comment

Np! I accidently turned my tanks into slow mode when I first got them and couldn't figure out wtf was going on.
                Hahaha, List of command is very important to check out. Next time I get a new tank and find an issue then I better to check out command list.

Comment

Hello, I am new to this Hobby Squawk forums. I have seven Heng Long tanks right now. I just got Heng Long Soviet Union KV1 and KV2 this March. I noticed my KV1 was not moving when cannon was shooting. I saw Motion RC video on YouTube, KV1 was moving when cannon was shooting, it is not same as what my KV1 did. I don't know what is wrong with it. Please let me know what is wrong with it. Thank you.
                  In WW2, the tanks must stop first to allow the gunner to aim and fire its gun. The US Abrams tank is the first tank that successfully develop a system to compensate for the tank's movement to allow effective run and shoot operation.

Comment

Originally posted by keilau View Post

In WW2, the tanks must stop first to allow the gunner to aim and fire its gun. The US Abrams tank is the first tank that successfully develop a system to compensate for the tank's movement to allow effective run and shoot operation.
                    Ok thank you for input.

Comment

Working...
                    X