Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger 1 bb launcher

Why would the bb launcher not work. New out of box

Are you pressing both buttons on the top of the transmitter at the same time to shoot the gun?

Comment

Originally posted by tank_me View Post
      Are you pressing both buttons on the top of the transmitter at the same time to shoot the gun?
      Like he says - Press and hold button "B" (right top) and then press button "A" - Kaboom!

Comment

To Both replies. I have done that. pressing those buttons the tank makes firing sound and recoils. No BB comes out

Comment

If you used those yellow BBs that you received with your tank - they are stuck in the barrel. Those yellow BBs are not completely round and have a ridge on them which makes them get stuck in the barrel and firing mechanism. Only use polished 6mm BBs!

Comment

press the g and b (silver button on right of remote) at the same time, you should hear the tank make a "ding" sound. now try firing the bb gun.

Comment

Barrel clear
              bb shooter does not cock.
              I will try the g and b button

Comment

Beyond what I've said I can't help any further as I rip the BB function out of every one of my tanks in favor of dedicated IR and servo recoil. I think the BB function was one of the greatest contributions to sales of these tanks and the most dedicated of us to the hobby don't even use it. First question I always get from someone that sees my tanks is...."does it shoot"?

Derek

Comment

Working...
                X