X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrel flash, smoke and recoil sequencing wrong

Just received my Torro Panther G with the new barrel flash, smoke and recoil only the sequencing is not correct. The recoil first happens then the flash and smoke instead of the flash& smoke then the recoil. Can this be adjusted/fixed?

Originally posted by Chs51 View Post
    Just received my Torro Panther G with the new barrel flash, smoke and recoil only the sequencing is not correct. The recoil first happens then the flash and smoke instead of the flash& smoke then the recoil. Can this be adjusted/fixed?
    I think that the tank recoils when it fires. It takes a split second to see the flash and smoke after the shell exit the gun barrel.

Comment

Looking at video of tanks firing, the flash and recoil pretty much start at the same time but the recoil is much slower. Most of the recoil movement is going on after the flash.

Comment

Originally posted by oldwolf View Post
        Looking at video of tanks firing, the flash and recoil pretty much start at the same time but the recoil is much slower. Most of the recoil movement is going on after the flash.
        It makes sense. Recoil starts split second before the flash, but lasts long after the flash was seen before the mechanical motion settles down.

Comment

Working...
        X