Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customized in California

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized in California

I’m looking for someone that has skills in programming the newest rc tank electronic like Clark TK50, Beier SFR-1HL or Elmods Fusion Pro. I just can’t wrap my head around this stuff and am willing to pay for this service. I’d have numerous tanks to convert and want to be able to hand-deliver my tanks to you personally as my experience with sending via mail always leaves me with broken pieces. I’d delver the tank to you along with the electronics ( unless you want to purchase them directly) or, depending on how far away you might be, meet you somewhere in-between. If interested, my cell is 831-320-3896.

Originally posted by Chs51 View Post
    I’m looking for someone that has skills in programming the newest rc tank electronic like Clark TK50, Beier SFR-1HL or Elmods Fusion Pro. I just can’t wrap my head around this stuff and am willing to pay for this service. I’d have numerous tanks to convert and want to be able to hand-deliver my tanks to you personally as my experience with sending via mail always leaves me with broken pieces. I’d delver the tank to you along with the electronics ( unless you want to purchase them directly) or, depending on how far away you might be, meet you somewhere in-between. If interested, my cell is 831-320-3896.
    Contact RichJohnson here on this site. He has the most experience with programs different MFUs. He is down in the San Diego area.

Comment

Sorry for the silly question, but how do I contact him on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Chs51 View Post
        Sorry for the silly question, but how do I contact him on this site?
        Through PM. The little envelope symbol at the top of the page.

Comment

Working...
        X