X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long Sherman Easy8 Turret.

Hello all, I am new to the forum and Just received my Panther G pro from Motion RC. I am very pleased with the product. At the same time my Buddy bought the Sherman. Is there a source for an Easy 8 Turret for his Sherman? I have both resign and filament printers so an Stl would work. One other question; Were Taigen and Henl Long once the same Company? Thanks in advance Breck

Originally posted by Breck View Post
    Hello all, I am new to the forum and Just received my Panther G pro from Motion RC. I am very pleased with the product. At the same time my Buddy bought the Sherman. Is there a source for an Easy 8 Turret for his Sherman? I have both resign and filament printers so an Stl would work. One other question; Were Taigen and Henl Long once the same Company? Thanks in advance Breck
    Taigen and HL were never the same company but Taigen uses a lot of HL parts.

DKLM RC has a very nice T23 turret 3D resin printed for the HL Sherman. They do not sell just the files.

RichJohnson here on the forum also has a T23 turret in final developed and it too is very nice. He also does not sell the files only the turret and turrets parts. His is also 3D printed in high quality resin.

Comment

Yeah turrets are coming along with the HVSS suspension kit. For a peek at the turrets go look at Bobs Tiger face sherman. He has my first prototype turret on his tank.
      RC tank parts and accessories I make
      www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Here's the prototype turret. Feedback was sent to the designer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4odz269lu8e91.png
Views:	204
Size:	969.8 KB
ID:	376242
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Thanks I will check them out.

Comment

Working...
          X