X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pershing center cap removal

im trying to remove the wheels to paint my pershing but the center caps are stuck on so break when i try to get them of. is there a way to get them off with out breaking or if the center breaks is there a way to clean the center cap out to fit another one ?

Usually I give mine a bit of a wiggle, and they'll come off after a bit. I'm wondering if yours are glued on though? I think you might be able to try some acetone around the edge to see if that helps release them.

Clay

Comment

Also... I would say worst case, it looks like road wheel sets are available from Toucan. The plastic sets are not too expensive at all, but this could be a good opportunity to upgrade to metal if so inclined!

Clay

Comment

Originally posted by ccarley View Post
        Also... I would say worst case, it looks like road wheel sets are available from Toucan. The plastic sets are not too expensive at all, but this could be a good opportunity to upgrade to metal if so inclined!

Clay
        they are glued i even bought the lower half withwheels already attached and they are glued. not sure about going metal tracks etc

Comment

Working...
        X