X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between Heng Long TK-5.3 and TK-6.0S transmitter

I have a HL transmitter that came with a TK-5.3 2.4GHz radio which worked as they should. I no longer use the TK-5.3 main board after upgrading to 6.0. The transmitter has a TK-6.0S sticker on its back, but I was never able to bid it with a TK-6.0 receiver. What is the difference between Heng Long TK-5.3 and TK-6.0S transmitter? Can this 5.3 transmitter be modified to work with TK-6.0 receiver?

I understand that the TK-5.3 and TK-6.0S transmitter may be completely different. The TK-5.3 just borrow a TK-6.0 case due to parts shortage. Can anyone verify it one way or the other. Thank you.

6.x transmitter only works with 6.x as far as I know. I've never had an issue binding one. Any 6.0, 6.0S, and 6.1 should be compatible with each other. I have a 5.3 at home shoved in a box somewhere I think. You could open both of them up and compare them visually as there might be some differences. After finding the binding docs I'm even further convinced it won't work. It seems some of the 5.3s had a frequency button on them as part of the binding process. Since the 6.x doesn't have that button, I'm going to say with relative certainty that it won't work. There is some pics and info here about it.

Hi chaps. A question for the learned ones amoung us regarding the latest 5.3 MFU dua? sound unit. I have the previous version 2.4 the black transmitter with dum

Comment

I suspect that too. It seems that HL borrowed a TK6S case for a TK53 transmitter during manufacturing. I will just forget about the fake 6S transmitter. The last time I opened a HL 2.4G transmitter, the A and B buttons are very difficult to put back. Not interested in doing that again.

Comment

Working...
      X