X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merkava / Challenger Mutant 1/16 scratch build

I'm going to try to document my progress on a new build here as I make progress, and perhaps solicit some feedback and help from some of yall more experienced builders =).
    Some pics of the initial outer model to start it off! The hull is very challenger 2 inspired, and the turret profile I'm stealing mostly from a merkava mk2d.

Originally posted by LegoDEI View Post
    I'm going to try to document my progress on a new build here as I make progress, and perhaps solicit some feedback and help from some of yall more experienced builders =).
    Some pics of the initial outer model to start it off! The hull is very challenger 2 inspired, and the turret profile I'm stealing mostly from a merkava mk2d.
    Ok please scale the top speed (MPH) back a little... LOL If it's as fast as your previous tanks it will be a handful for us to fight at the LA battle days.

Comment

Oh I already planned for that, it's ~half as fast as the other two, so it'll be ~40-45mph 1:16 scale speed =)

Comment

Interesting project. It looks like a very low profile turret, is it unmanned? Like the turret on the Russian armata?

Comment

Working...
        X