X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for HL M1a2 Abrams parts.

I recently purchased a M1a2 Abrams from Motion RC that was listed in their open box section. It was stated in the items description that it wouldn't power on (possible control board issue) and the on/off switch cover was broken. I received it today and the switch was broken but it was an easy fix and now the tank powers on but the switch cover was a little more than broken, it was missing. I called motion and they said there's nothing that the could do for that. Does anyone have any idea where I could find this part or know if anyone makes an aftermarket part? ​
    Attached Files

Maybe someone could print one?

Comment

Tank zhang on aliexpress sells all the little parts etc.
      Google henglong tank parts and you find a couple of their outlets
      RC tank parts and accessories I make
      www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

The part was out of stock. My only option was a whole new upper hull for almost $70 shipped. I think I'll make something that will work

Comment

Originally posted by Milspec1 View Post
          The part was out of stock. My only option was a whole new upper hull for almost $70 shipped. I think I'll make something that will work
          Yep, that is what I would do. A field expedient replacement of a hatch cover irreparably damaged in battle!

Comment

Field expedient replacement of hatch cover finished and provides some ventilation.
            Attached Files

Comment

You can inquire with Toucan Hobby to chase loose odds and ends like that. They will have someone run around their China warehouse and search or part something out from the boneyard if they have any. I've done that a few times to fix any battle damaged accessories or restore any tanks I had gotten used that were missing a hatch here or a handle there.

Comment

Working...
              X