X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long M1A2 Abrams not loading BB's

I just bought the Abrams and was testing everything with it. When I load BB's they just fall into the Hull of the tank. Any suggestions? Mines the upgraded one with 360 degree movement and metal tracks / drive sprocket.

How experienced are you with the assembly and repair of these RTR RC tanks?
    To diagnose the issue with the BB feeding system, it would require you to reply with photos of where you are feeding the BBs and , more likely, removing the turret and taking more detailed photos of the turret parts.

Comment

Sounds like your putting them into the wrong opening.....Where did you buy the tank? Does it have barrel smoke? I worked on a upgraded version Abrams for a fellow tanker that didn't shoot BB's because it had the heng long servo recoil and barrel smoke. I think he bought that from RC Tank Legion, that's why I ask where you got it. If it came from Motion RC, then your more than likely putting them into the wrong hole. Like "cmdrcody" mentioned, lets see some pics if you can, so we can try and help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsisnew3034 View Post
        I just bought the Abrams and was testing everything with it. When I load BB's they just fall into the Hull of the tank. Any suggestions? Mines the upgraded one with 360 degree movement and metal tracks / drive sprocket.
        Contact the seller immediately to request a replacement or refund.

It sounds like that the tank is defective. There should be a small plastic housing to direct the BB from the hole on the turret to the BB shooting engine. It may be broken off or missing completely. Can you show a picture of the turret and show where you put the BB's in.

Comment

If you look into the hatch that you are supposed to pour BB's into, does it have an on/off switch present? If not, it maybe an IR/Recoil only version?

Click image for larger version

Name:	0613201430_1__e5140385e25c46605bb82be8cebcf111f4e32ee3.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	384694

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlath View Post
            If you look into the hatch that you are supposed to pour BB's into, does it have an on/off switch present? If not, it maybe an IR/Recoil only version?

Name:	0613201430_1__e5140385e25c46605bb82be8cebcf111f4e32ee3.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	384694
            From HL MFU 6.0 and above, the BB shooting on-off is controlled by software. You will not find any switch near the BB input port.

Comment

What version of MFU do you have? Check this:

Name:	image.png
Views:	1040
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	385148

Comment

Working...
              X