X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long Abrams Tusk 3D STL files for 3D printing

Hi all. I’m new here and was just wondering if anyone has found any 3D files for tusk armour add ons for the Heng long Abrams. The only thing I can find is other people selling the parts for extortionate prices. I have a 3D printer of my own and would like to print them myself for my Abrams. I done a lot of searching on Yeggi and thingyverse but couldn’t find much that would be compatible with the Heng long Abrams. If anyone knows where I could find/buy my own stl files so I can print the add ons myself, I’d much appreciate it

You can get the whole tank here with the add on armor. I don't own the files so I don't know how Inkor has them printed, but I would assume the TUSK armor is separate from the regular track skirts. Also, I don't know how accurate the armor add on are as it looks like the mounting points are not that accurately rendered. And before it is said, Inkor's designs are not optimized if you want to resin print them. https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/m1a2-tusk-i-ii

Comment

Working...
    X