You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need Electronics help with locating a board input, that makes my Rc tanks main gun motor shoot.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Electronics help with locating a board input, that makes my Rc tanks main gun motor shoot.

So there I was, working on my Rc tank. I can across the wires that the motor for the bb firing mechanism, completely disconnected. Does anyone have any idea where they connect? Also, I would like to state that this is my first tank. I’m 14 so please excuse any grammatical mistakes in my reply. I do have engineering background, I’ve taken several more advanced courses. And I have a few hobby grade rc’s.​
    Attached Files

Comment

Also, I’m aware of the trip switch. Is there any way I can work around it?​

Comment

You must mention the brand, model and RC version number if you like to get help.

Comment

Originally posted by keilau View Post
          You must mention the brand, model and RC version number if you like to get help.
          This is a toy grade, sudpex 1:18 scale Tiger one. It’s the newest version. There is no model number. Also, on the board all the wires either connected to the motor, and the trip switch, And the two led inputs are for the leds. This tank is also a complete henglong rip off so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Quakinking1 View Post

This is a toy grade, sudpex 1:18 scale Tiger one. It’s the newest version. There is no model number. Also, on the board all the wires either connected to the motor, and the trip switch, And the two led inputs are for the leds. This tank is also a complete henglong rip off so yeah.
            Send the tank back to the seller/manufacturer to ask for a replacement or fixing it for you.

Alternatively, ask for a schematics and learn how to do basic electronic repairs. Practice your soldering skill to avoid damaging the PCB.

Comment

The Supdex 1:18 scale RC tank is neither a Heng Long knockoff nor a Tiger 1. It is based on a Supdex designed tracked chassis that does not model any real tank. It has several upper body that tries to simulate something, but all failed miserably. I don't understand how they justify charging more than a Heng Long basic plastic version RTR tank. It is an expensive RC toy. I wonder how well its function work.

Comment

Originally posted by keilau View Post

The Supdex 1:18 scale RC tank is neither a Heng Long knockoff nor a Tiger 1. It is based on a Supdex designed tracked chassis that does not model any real tank. It has several upper body that tries to simulate something, but all failed miserably. I don't understand how they justify charging more than a Heng Long basic plastic version RTR tank. It is an expensive RC toy. I wonder how well its function work.
                I’m aware it looks terrible, but it actually functions very well. The smoker is even water based.

Comment

I’m aware it looks terrible, but it actually functions very well. The smoker is even water based.
                  If you like it, that's all it counts. I came from a plastic modeling hobby background and expect the RC tank to look like a miniature version of a real tank. I will not pay a higher than Heng Long price for a Supdex.

Comment

Working...
                  X