X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henglong Abrams with rotated panoramic sight question

Did anyone purchase this tank? It supposes to have panoramic sight and commander hatch controllable. How can one operate these 2 features from the controller? Thank you!

Specification: Brand: Henglong Item Condition: New Scale: 1/16 ID: HL-70-3918Y-1M-1-PanoramicSight-RCHatch The package includes: Tank Radio controller BB pellets Infrared combat Transmitter(supporting multi-player tank war) Infrared combat Receiver Idle smoking generator 1800mah Tank battery(we can provide better 5000m

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
    Did anyone purchase this tank? It supposes to have panoramic sight and commander hatch controllable. How can one operate these 2 features from the controller? Thank you!

https://www.toucanhobby.com/products...t-rchatch-dzn1
    Most likely it means you can move it by hand. Though it infers otherwise it is not a lie, just poor translation from language to another.

Comment

On their Youtube, Toucan demonstrated that it was controlled remotely. Watch at minute 1:11

Comment

The WiFi channel (CN5?) is a 6 volt, remotely energized with a combo button press. That could be dedicated to a small motor instead. I use the channel to turn my rotating beacons on and off. Not sure about the hatch. Maybe the "launch light" circuit repurposed? Guess you'll have to ask Toucan! Let us know..
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I am waiting for Toucan to respond. In the mean time, I might just have to open it up to look when I get home.

Comment

I opened the tank this morning and found additional components that HL added in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4033.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	391343 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4034.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	391344

Comment

I see they used CN5 for one function. They plugged something in CN17. So how does one actuate the hatch?
              Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I played around with all the buttons and both features are now working, heheh!

G and S switch the turret rotation to panoramic rotation. K and stick 2 down open the hatch.

My new Abram tank from Henglong has this 2 new features: the panoramic sight rotation and the remote commander hatch opening.

Comment

Working...
                X