X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long Battery Connector Question.

Does anyone know what this end of the connector is called?

I looked up "bullet connector" but none of them look like this. I want to connect my 7.1 cpu which has a deans connector to my xt60 battery without having to solder.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	200.2 KB ID:	394483
    Attached Files

It is a common connector used in automobile. No special tool is needed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bulletconnector.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.2 KB ID:	394486

Comment

Originally posted by FullySemiAutomatic View Post
      Does anyone know what this end of the connector is called?

I looked up "bullet connector" but none of them look like this. I want to connect my 7.1 cpu which has a deans connector to my xt60 battery without having to solder.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	200.2 KB ID:	394483
      What you circled is called the Female side of the bullet plug.

Comment

One source. There are many including Amazon.

The Snap Connector Set by Tamiya is built for high performance driving and optimal functionality. Shop RC car and truck accessories and other remote control products at Tower Hobbies.

Comment

Interesting. Thanks all!

Is there a pair of male of these connectors attached to a female deans connector for sale anywhere?

Comment

I don’t see any.

Comment

The connectors circled are female bullet connectors. They can be fitted to wires without any special tools just a pair of pliers. However a proper crimping tool makes for a better joint, and all without soldering.

Comment

Originally posted by FullySemiAutomatic View Post
                Interesting. Thanks all!
                Is there a pair of male of these connectors attached to a female deans connector for sale anywhere?
                4mm male bullet to male Dean's convertor is available for sale everywhere. 4mm male bullet to female Dean's convertor are less popular, but can be found on Amazon too, which is configured for 2S LiPO battery pack.

You can easily make a 4mm male bullet to female Dean's convertor if you can handle a soldering iron. Be careful that NO male connector is from your power source.

Show a sketch of what you want to do if you need more help.

Comment

This is what I found to connect the TK-7.1 mainboard to my XT60 female connector batteries.
                  Order this from Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/335009401962
                  At $4.00 each you can't make it yourself for anything less!
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	172.7 KB ID:	394514

Comment

Originally posted by cmdrcody View Post
                    This is what I found to connect the TK-7.1 mainboard to my XT60 female connector batteries.
                    Order this from Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/335009401962
                    At $4.00 each you can't make it yourself for anything less!
                    Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	172.7 KB ID:	394514
                    Or this:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	HTB1x.xLSwDqK1RjSZSyq6yxEVXav.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	394529

You can find it on Amazon too.

Comment

Originally posted by keilau View Post
                      No offense to you 'Keilau', but using those adaptors sold by Amazon, you may not have enough length to attach to the battery in its compartment. Those battery wiring adaptors on ebay are the same length as the TK-7.0 mainboard battery XT60 adaptor.

Comment

Originally posted by cmdrcody View Post

No offense to you 'Keilau', but using those adaptors sold by Amazon, you may not have enough length to attach to the battery in its compartment. Those battery wiring adaptors on ebay are the same length as the TK-7.0 mainboard battery XT60 adaptor.
                        You are right. It just a matter of how you want to configure. I am not a big fan of the Dean's plug which is hard to disconnect and hard to solder.

Your suggestion is the best one if he wants to avoid soldering.

Comment

Working...
                        X